- Bridges for Women Society
- The Cridge Centre for the Family
- Disability Alliance of British Columbia
- Island Health Brain Injury Program
- John Howard Society of Victoria
- Men’s Therapy Centre
- Optomization Neurovisual Performance
- Parkinson’s Wellness Project
- The Umbrella Society
- Victoria Disability Resource Centre
Want to learn more?
Sign up for abi 101
Sign up for our flagship course, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) 101 to learn more about brain function, brain injury, and coping strategies. This 3-4 week program is offered to brain injury survivors, friends, family & members of the community!
Victoria Brain Injury Society
Units C, D & E 830 Pembroke Street
Victoria, B.C. V8T 1H9
The Victoria Brain Injury Society (VBIS) is situated on the traditional territories of the Lək̓ʷəŋən (Lekwungen) Peoples. We recognize and express gratitude to the Peoples and Nations in our community, and those throughout the regions we service.