“The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers” ~Terri Guillemets
Volunteers are the backbone of our society - they greet our members when they walk in the front doors, offer comfort as peer supporters, participate in our special events and much, much more!
We welcome people of all abilities - we have survivors, family members and students, all working together to help each other succeed.
Click HERE to hear stories from our current volunteers.
- Peer Supporter
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Fundraising Committee Member - Download Download events_committee_role_description.pdf (214 KB)
- Office Administration
- Computer Training for Survivors
- Data Entry
- Special Event Facilitator
- Support Group Facilitator
- Board Member
- Many More!
We will work together with you to find the role that best suits your needs.
Want to Join Our Team?
1) Call us at (250) 598-9339 and speak with the Manager of Administration, Anna, or send us an e-mail to set up an interview
2) Download and fill out our Volunteer Application Form
3) Have a Criminal Record Check completed
4) Start volunteering!
Our Volunteer Coordination Program in generously funded by the United Way of Greater Victoria!